Starting May 11, the Deák17 Gallery is gradually reopening after closing its doors due to the coronavirus pandemic. We are glad to welcome back our visitors, but it is still of paramount importance for us to protect our visitors and co-workers. That’s why we kindly ask visitors to follow the temporary rules listed below.
- Deák17 Gallery visitors must be 18 or older and present an immunity certificate. Visitors with immunity certificates may be accompanied by family members under age 18.
- Visitors must maintain physical distance of one and a half meters. Visitor numbers are limited to 15 people per room.
- Face masks – only medical and textile masks that cover the nose and mouth are acceptable – must be worn indoors. This rule applies to everybody with the exception of children under six.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the Gallery.
- We use non-contact infrared thermometers.
- Visiting the gallery when sick is not allowed.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Current, updated information on opening times: www.deak17galeria.hu/en/kapcsolat